Spot Freight, Inc. (Spot), one of the fastest growing third party logistics companies in the nation, is excited to announce that it has launched a new website at spotinc.com. The new website has been designed with shippers, carriers, and prospective employees in mind, offering a more user-friendly, “smart” experience with improved navigation and content offerings. New features include:
- Resources – vital market information sorted by blog, news, and case studies
- Request A Quote – shippers can request a quote at any time with easy access from the site’s top navigation
- Technology – view RED, Spot’s proprietary technology, in action
- Service Pages – learn more about Spot’s services with new truckload, LTL, intermodal, and customized logistics pages
- Carrier Onboarding – easily register to become a Spot carrier with a streamlined onboarding portal
As Spot is expected to hire 350 people by 2023 across both its Indianapolis and Charlotte locations, the new careers page provides a glimpse into what it’s really like to work at Spot prior to applying.
“We are very excited to debut the new website to our carriers, shippers, and prospective employees,” said Co-Founder Andrew Elsener. “Our new site truly takes the Spot brand to the next level, complementing our company-wide growth strategy.”
The new website will be updated regularly with market blogs, company news, and case studies to engage Spot’s audiences with fresh content.